Wednesday, November 04, 2009

things make me happy: Living is better with Muji.

We have many reasons for wanting to get back to Asia. The food. The lifestyle. A need for travel. And Muji. Their pared-down clothing and accessories are simple, functional, and so straight-forwardly handsome. I'm browsing the site now in advance, and I wouldn't mind a new Muji bag, or a new Muji notebook (I filled mine up months ago)-- I'd even be totally unhip and get a pair of Muji house-slippers, if I could find them in my size.

I'm thinking it's time for a little more Muji in my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I spend 90% of my free time hanging around Muji when I lived in Japan. I loved their slippers, so cosy.

Alexander Santillanes said...

As an update to this post, I'd like to state that I am at the present moment wearing the exact slippers pictured above. -X