Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fish tote-bag.

With the current trend for going green (in appearance, anyway), it seems like everyone now has a tote-bag. Mine is an oversized recycled bag that Bordeaux gave me for my birthday. He bought it in Cambodia, though from the writing on the bag we've surmised that the original sack came from Vietnam. It has two big catfish swirling on the outside, which only adds more mystery to what the original bag might have contained. Aside from the aquatic print that I love, the best thing about this bag is how big it is. I've bought tote bags from Trader Joe's in LA, and Woolworth's in Cape Town; both had the problem of getting overly full on major shopping trips. With this one, I can make it back from the weekend market without any problems.

1 comment:

Stephen van Dyck said...

That bag is gargantuan. You could carry Bordeaux in it like a papoose.